About Impact High School
Impact Academy of Arts and Technology is a tuition-free public charter high school in Hayward, dedicated to transforming students’ lives by preparing them for success in college and in life. Impact Academy offers students a rigorous academic experience and a diverse, compassionate community in which to grow. Our students are inspired and empowered to be leaders in their high school education and their communities.
Impact at a Glance:
- Public charter school
- Grades 9-12
- Student population: 430
- Located in Hayward
- College Prep classes for all students
- Project Based Learning
- Arts and Technology integrated into curriculum
- Thriving Sports and Extracurricular Program
- Average Class Size: 27
- Student to staff ratio: 1:21
- Accreditation: Impact is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Schedule: Impact operates on a rotating block schedule. Schools starts promptly each morning at 8:00 am. School ends at 3:20 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays; at 2:50 pm on Fridays; and at 12:45 pm on Wednesdays. Download the full bell schedule here.
- Closed campus policy: Impact has a closed campus. Students may not leave campus during the school day without the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Lunch Program: OUSD
- School Accountability Report Card