Even if you are unable to join the Spartan Family Association, there are many ways to get involved in the school. Parent involvement is a powerful factor in building a tight-knit community and a strong school. Some of the most valuable comments and feedback Impact has received has come from our parents group. It is also a wonderful way for Impact to get to know the students’ families.
Here are some great ways to get involved:
- Join the Spartan Family Association and IA Spartan Family Committees (see below for Family Committees)
- Join the Leadership Council
- Chaperone a field trip
- Help out on campus or in the office
- Help with translation
- Participate in school beautification
- Assist with fundraising
- Help a specific teacher in the classroom
- Coach a sport or supervise a club
Impact Academy Spartan Family Committees
Family participation is an important part of creating a successful learning community at IA. We are seeking active committee members to help realize our mission of sending 100% of our students to college. Please sign up for one or more of our committees. We strive for 100% participation from our families.
Please click on the link and sign up to get involved with our Spartan community: Impact Academy Spartan Family Committees