I’m pleased that you are considering Impact in your middle and high school search. The process of choosing a school can be work-intensive and nerve-wracking – after all, this marks the beginning of a major phase in your child’s transition to adulthood, and you want a school where they will be safe, supported, and challenged to be the best person they can be.
My aim is to ensure that you are well-informed about our school and the enrollment process, so you can feel confident that you have made a good choice for your child. I recommend that you start with this website – there is a lot of information here to help you learn about Impact! Then, plan to attend an informational event.
If you have any questions along the way, please don’t hesitate to contact me. We hope that you will decide to join us in the Fall!
Open Enrollment for Fall 2016:
- 7th grade: October 1, 2015 – January 28, 2016
- 9th grade: October 1, 2015 – February 10, 2016
- Limited Spaces: Apply Online for the Lottery
- 7th Enrollment Lottery on February 4, 2016
- 9th Enrollment Lottery on February 17, 2016